Nylon Abrasive DIY brushes do not scratch and therefore they are appropriate for cleaning and polishing wood, metallic surfaces, tile, stone, concrete, plastic materials, stainless steel or aluminum.
Abrasive Nylon DIY Line
Inquire with us about this product
|Grit||Bulk||Package||R.P.M. Max||PCS Per Box|
|DLZ, FLAP, Encapsulated brushes || |
|Twist knots, Control brushes || |
|Crimped wire .020 to .012|| |
|Crimped wire .010 to .004 || |
|Crimpe wire .003 to .002 Nylon & synthetic fibers|| |
- Brushes made of nylon filaments impregnated with Aluminium Oxide abrasive particles.
- High flexibility without danger of breaking, providing long working life and increased safety.
- Suitable for dry applications only.
- To be used in power drills.
- Red colour nylon brushes (grit 80) produce a coarse finishing; the blue colour ones (grit 150) provide a fine polishing.
Operating Recommended Speed
Optimum performance is obtained at the recommended working speed 2.500 R.P.M.
Speeds above the recommended ones may smear the workpiece due to heat build-up.